Sunday, June 12, 2011

I must get better at time management...

It's no wonder I have turned to cards so often now instead of layouts... This one took me a grand total of 8 days to complete!!!!!!!!!  I wasn't working on it every day, but still!  Once I start a page, I think about it constantly, trying to rearrange precious minutes in my day so I can get it finished.  Obviously, I don't do it so well.. I need some help with managing my time!!!  If anyone has some clever tips, I would be happy to hear them!  Actually, my new favorite site - Lily Pad Cards - just posted a huge list of time-saving tidbits recently.  But have I actually done them?  Of course not! Sheesh..

So here is the sketch from Page Maps:


And here it is, my 8 day LO - I loved the sketch from Becky the second I saw it.  Hmmm...what was I thinking???
Pictures are of my baby girl on her first real photo shoot back in August of last year.  She had a blast, as you can probably tell from her smiling face and dancing feet ;)



My next project?? 

CARDS!!!!! Any card, but taking another small break from LO's until I get my act together!!!!!  Have a good one!

1 comment :

  1. such a darling page, renee! your daughter looks like she is enjoying every minute-such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete