Sunday, October 2, 2011

The CLASSroom's WCMD Sketch Challenge (EHWCMD4)

Hi my friends!  Hope you had a fun day yesterday, I know I did!  Finished up a bunch of cards to enter in Paper Craft's WCMD contest and I had a blast!  Only wish I could have a WCMD every week ;) 

The purpose of this post however, is to show you my card I made for Julia Stainton's WCMD Sketch Challenge (EHWCMD4) on Ellen Hutson's The CLASSroom !  Here is her gorgeous sketch....

And here's my take on it :)  I used all of my "new to me" goodies from Pink Paislee's "Hocus Pocus" collection!  I have been dying to use this, it's one of my very fave Halloween lines. 
And I got to try out the paint splatter technique!!!  (I'm sure it has an official techy kind of name, but I'm not familiar with it LOL)

Sorry the photo is so horrid, had to upload it at the last minute and it's dark, dark, dark out.  So had to go with a kitchen shot ;) 

Thanks for looking!  I hope you get to play along, there are 4 challenges and LOADS of blog candy!!

1 comment :