Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mischievous!

Afternoon friends!!  Hope all is well with everyone :)  I am enjoying a rare few hours of silence and crafting!  Grandma has the little one out for a Sunday drive so I can craft a bit before work :)

Last Halloween (or was it two years ago??) I fell in love with the "Mischievous" collection from My Mind's Eye.  The teal colors was what truly did it, but I love the adorable owls, pumpkins and dolls too.  Finally just now getting around to making something with them!!!  Horrible, I know.  Anyway, I'll be entering this card in this week's "Tape It Up" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and Show Vintage Challenge Blog!  The challenge was to use washi tape, which I did under the ombre ribbon.

Thanks for stopping in and have a happy Sunday!





2 comments :

  1. This is so adorable! Thanks for linking up with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking' these challenges, Renee! Another wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete